21st Century Governing
Our community deserves a representative who will be available and ready to listen.
- Participatory budgeting
- Phillipe will engage the Ward 4 community when it comes time for the City to make decisions about funding to make sure we get the resources we need
- Equity-focused policymaking
- Phillipe is committed to supporting policies that increase access to opportunities instead of policies that benefit only a few of the most privileged residents.
- Access to democracy
- Work with the City Clerk to leverage effective strategies to increase voter turnout for the 2018 midterm elections to ensure Minnesota's executive branch continues to be led by progressive leaders
- Hold high standards for inclusionary practices for the City of Minneapolis
- Hold the City of Minneapolis accountable to adopt the MN state-level standards that are inclusive of employees who are LGBTQ, Veterans and those with disability status
- Accessible and engaged
- Office hours out in the community, regular community meetings
- Top-quality, responsive constituent services
- Phillipe will be available and responsive to meet community needs as they arise